Microprocessor Based Digital Pressure Manometer, with excellent Accuracy & Repeatability in measurement of Pressure Using highly stable Temperature Compensated Pressure sensors with Microprocessor Technology and Software. This Precision Pressure Manometer provides many operational features such as any Selectable Pressure Unit, Auto Zero function, Peak Hold Mode etc. All Manometer are provided with calibration reports traceable to IDEMI.
• Selectable Engg. Unit From 11 common Pressure Unit mm/inches of WC/Hg, Kg/cm2, Psi, mbar, Bar, Kpa.
• Automatic Zero Adjustment & Self Test
• Selected Unit Remains in Memory
• Peak Hold Mode with a Key
• Highly Accurate ± 0.1 % of FS.
• Overload Indication (i.e. Range Exceedancy)
• 32 Character Alphanumeric LCD (with Backlight Option).
• Digital Averaging.
• Re-calibration & Linearization by Keys.
• High Resolution with 4½ Digits
• Hand Held or Table Top Model
Display : 16 Character X 2 Line LCD Module (Back Lit Option Through Adaptor)
Keys : 3 Nos. (Units, Auto zero & Peak Hold)
Resolution : 4 ½ Digit ( i. e. 19999 Counts)
Pressure : Selectable from any of 111 pressure
Unit : Units with Units Key
Overload Indication : At 20 % of full Scale, Audio-Visual Indication
Sensor Range : Any Sensor from 0.3 PSI to 5000 PSI
Power : 6V (1.5 Vx4 Pencil Cells) or through Mains Adaptor (Optional)
Dimension : 220 x 150 x 60 mm for Table Top Model 220 x 100 x 40 mm for Hand Held Model.
Accuracy : Better than ± 0.1 % of ES