Order Selection Guide
||10, 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150
||SS 316, Hastelloy C, Tantalum, Titanium, Platinum
|Flange / End Connection
||ANSI 150, BS 10 Table, Please Specify
||Remote without Display or Remote with Display
||110, 240 V AC ± 20%, 50 Hz
||0 – 20 mA DC, 4 – 20 mA DC
Ultrasonic wall-mounting Clamp-on Flow meter provides abundant capabilities for accurate liquid flow measurement from outside of a pipe.
It utilizes best technology in ultrasonic transmission/receiving, digital signal processing and transit-time measurement. The signal quality tracking and self-adapting technologies allow the system to optimally adapt to different pipe materials automatically.
The Flowmeter is carefully designed with their user-interfaces, self-explaning and their operation simple and easy to use . The unique clamp-on fixture design makes the installation very simple , with no skill required by user .
Due to the non-invasive nature of clamp-on transducers, there is no pressure drop, no moving parts, no leaks, no risk of contamination or corrosion.
- Ideal for both clean and opaque liquid flow measurement
- High accuracy 1.0% reading
- Bi-directional measurement. Totalizer display for net, positive and negative flow
- Easy and economical installation, No pipe cutting
- Wide measurement range 0 ~ 12m/s
- Wide pipe size range (DN 12 ~ 4570mm)
- Cost effective and Versatile
- Suitable for all commonly used pipe materials
- Non invasive, No moving parts, No pressure drop, No maintenance
- Water and waste water management
- Chemical, Petrochemical and Process Industries
- Fertilizer Industries
- Mining Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Sugar, Beverage Industries
- Paper and Pulp Industries
- Dredging Industries
- Food and Drug Industries